Senin, 22 November 2010

My Posibility Future

After this English course is over, I’m going to go holiday with my best friends to Bukittinggi, because I want to shopping in there. I really want to study here again next year, because I have enjoyed the subject and the environment. I’d like to learn Spanish, French, Japan, Korean and Arabic languages, because I like the country and I like the cultures too. I’d like to visit France and Brazilia. In France I want to see Menara Eiffel and in Brazilia i want to see Samba dance directly. I really want to get a job in a few years after graduate this college. I want to be a successful woman, who has a great husband and life with my small happy family.

2 komentar:

  1. That's your great possible future, i hope you get get it based your hope, but don't forget the people who always support you in everything situation.
    Love, Rani Pratiwi

    BalasHapus