The God and the Barber
My conclusion based on that speaker is we must believe that The God always cares about us. The God always knows our activities too. Unfortunately, the people don’t want to find The God and don’t want to be close to their God, they never get god responses and attention. So, if we believe that The God is always around us, we must do the command and keep away from the prohibition. And we should still positive thinking with our God.
Life is A Choice
Life is a choice. If I want to be a good person, I should try it. So, if I want to be success in this academy, I must do better than before. I will more active, because I seldom brought up my self in front of the class before I believe I can do it.
The Crack Water Jar
Nobody is perfect in this world. Everybody has surplus and shortage. But, don’t make our shortage be our weakness. However, we can make our weakness be strength in our life. And sometime, we can use our shortage to help other people too. So, don’t ever pesimistic. In our life, we should optimistic.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar